Tomato paste is a food product that as a tomato extract contains a large amount of the mentioned properties of tomato, which is used as a condiment in most foods and is a unique flavoring and coloring. In the not-so-distant past, everyone used to cook their paste traditionally at home.
Tomato paste is one of the most widely used food condiments among Iranians, which is used in various foods fried or cooked. In the past, people used to cook the tomato paste for their annual consumption at home.
But today, like all other areas of life, technology has come to the aid of human beings to make tomato paste in the healthiest conditions, the highest packaging, and finally the quality easily available to everyone.
Currently, most people use industrial tomato paste. This product goes through various stages from the farm to the store. For some people, it is interesting to know how to prepare tomato paste in the factory.
Paste tomatoes are known by a variety of names, such as paste, Roma, plum, and sauce. Each one is unique regarding shape and size, but they all deliver the same thing: juicy flesh with thick walls and small seed sacs, ensuring that each tomato provides a wealth of gastronomic deliciousness.
There are two types of tomatoes in the market; both local and greenhouse tomatoes can be used, each with advantages and disadvantages.
Tomato paste in barrels is a type of packaging that keeps the paste longer outdoors and out of the refrigerator. This is the biggest advantage of aseptic packaging. Of course, in addition to tomato paste, other perishable products can be supplied in such packaging. Bulk specimens should be stored in a refrigerator, but this is not necessary for aseptic types. By exporting aseptic tomato paste, we are attracting more and more foreign customers every day.
Aseptic Tomato Paste for Export Aseptic packaging is a type of packaging that keeps the paste longer outdoors and out of the refrigerator. On the other hand, thanks to the export of aseptic tomato paste, we are attracting more and more foreign customers every day. In the proposal, aseptic is a process in which a food product is packaged in such a way that it does not need to be refrigerated. Persian Tejarat Erfan is the exporter of this product.
Aseptic increases the stability of a product. This process is used as a suitable substitute for freezing foods such as tomato paste, milk, yogurt, eggs, and so on. After the production, tomato paste is filled in completely hygienic and sterilized nylons and placed in these barrels. The barrel caps will be sealed and then ready to be loaded for export.
Aseptic Tomato Paste This company offers the best aseptic tomato paste, which has complete standards and of course licenses required for exporting to different countries. The distinguishing feature of aseptic tomato paste is that it does not contain salt. This kind of tomato paste is produced under certain conditions and has a brix 36-38٫ They can be stored for at least 2 years without refrigeration. Aseptic packaging means placing the tomato paste in special and commercial packages, and when coated, it is special and completely impermeable. If you also need such tomato paste with a special production process , all you have to do is contact us to place an order.
• Thermal sterilization of the product
• Sterilization of packaging
• Ensure sterilization during packaging Characteristics of aseptic tomato paste To ensure the sterilization process, the aseptic process must maintain all the characteristics of the product, and it is important to maintain these elements in production. This indicates that the sterilization conditions are correct and maintained throughout the aseptic process. Characteristics of the aseptic paste: First grade tomato juice concentrate
• Tomato paste with brix 38-36
• Pure tomato paste without additives
• Without salt
• no preservatives
• Tomato paste is packaged in special bags and then placed in aseptic barrels
• Weight 235 kg
• Blue metal drums Very hard texture Aseptic packaging Blue metal drums weighing 100 kg of pure raw materials and 100 kg of drums are placed on 10 pallets. This type of packaging without salt, without preservatives, without additives, 100% pure and in completely hygienic conditions, it is filled into special bags and placed in a metal barrel and sealed. This product is very popular for export. Neighboring countries buy this type of packaging and use it for the production of sauces, preserves, etc. Export of aseptic tomato paste These countries are the main consumers of aseptic tomato paste. Afghanistan Russia Armenia Kazakhstan Pakistan diameter Romania Belarus Poland African countries
As the name implies, tomatoes are pre-cooked at 90 to 95 degrees, causing total loosening of the tomato texture, so that when some of the fruit or tomato texture is smoothed, it is separated with its water.
As the name implies, this method’s preheating is done at a lower temperature than the preceding method (hot break) (at a temperature of 75 degrees), hence there isn’t much of a necessity for a vacuum system.